COVID-19 Hotel Safety Measures
The safety and security of our guests and team members remain our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to COVID-19, we are taking additional measures as advised by authorities (including the WHO and CDC) and implementing the following:
- We are closely monitoring updates from the CDC and following its recommendations, including but not limited to, sanitizing and disinfecting procedures.
- We will continue to evolve our responses in accordance with local and national health authority recommendations.
- Increased cleaning protocols are in place, including more frequent wiping and disinfecting of touchpoints such as door handles, doorknobs, handrails, counters, light switches, restroom doors, and sinks.
- We have ensured that hand sanitizer is placed at the front desk and that our employees are maintaining the required distance.
- We have temporarily stopped serving our hot breakfast.
Our management team is reinforcing standard employee health practices, including sending employees home and/or encouraging employees to stay home if they are sick or demonstrate health symptoms that could impact fellow colleagues or guests.
We will continue to receive updates from the WHO and CDC to stay on top of new practices and protocols, as well as to provide ongoing training for staff regarding best practices for a safe and healthy environment.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.